We'll Find the Right Candidates for Your Organization
Direct-Hire, Contract, or Hybrid Teams
Product development never rests, and as a result, Life Sciences companies are increasingly in need of Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations, and Medical Communications professionals. Additionally, knowledge in therapeutic areas and related science has grown exponentially, resulting in a more urgent need for professionals who can accurately deliver scientific/clinical information to the field and effectively educate Investigators and site staff on clinical trials and their protocols.
TriNet Pharma excels at team build-out. We can place direct-hire, contract, and hybrid teams (direct-hire and contract mix). No matter the team type, we can customize a plan to meet your company’s specific requirements.
TriNet Pharma Team Build-Out
We Provide Specialized Talent and a full Range of Consulting Solutions
Talent to do transformative work that contributes to the success of your company
Rollout a New Team in the United States or Abroad
Regardless of whether everyone on a team is going to be direct-hire or working in a contract capacity, potential talent must possess the appropriate degrees/certifications in science/medicine, a breadth of knowledge within a therapeutic area, and industry experience. They must also be prepared to be adept at new technologies and knowledgeable of regulatory change, current and future markets, customer segmentation, barriers to commercialization, and more.
Knowing this, TriNet Pharma’s recruiters will seek high-level, specialized talent to meet your unique requirements, including optimizing recruiting processes by deploying a full range of consulting solutions, including:
- Utilizing our proprietary database to identify candidates quicker than all similar placement agencies
- Integrating salary benchmarking and job grading into the search process
- Providing you with proprietary and national data on specific roles to help you establish salary bands
- Advising you of the most opportune times in the year to recruit talent
- Consulting with you on a budget (e.g., salary cap per territory)
- Ramping up the infrastructure for a contract team,* including:
- Tracking expenses via our expense management software tool. The software manages travel and expenses, tracks aggregate spending, and reports all expenditures
- Booking travel through our travel management application
- Tracking KOL interactions via MSLInsight, a customer relationship management (CRM) software tool
- Furnishing a monthly car allowance and a stipend for mobile phone services
- Providing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Medical Affairs professionals
We’ll match the talent search strategy with your corporate strategy and provide consulting services to help your organization stay at the forefront of your specific life science sector.
TriNet Pharma Team Build-Out
Medical Affairs ● Regulatory Affairs
Clinical Operations ● Medical Communications
Medical Affairs Team Build-Out and Clinical Affairs Team Build-Out
Medical Affairs and Clinical Affairs teams support critical business across a life sciences company’s enterprise. Experienced Clinical Affairs professionals provide oversight of clinical development programs and ensure the safety of patients using a company’s products. Medical Affairs staff can generate and present high-quality scientific knowledge to the market and educate stakeholders about next-generation products.
Below is a brief list of Medical Affairs and Clinical Affairs roles. If your organization has a need for staff, let us help you build or expand a team.
- Medical Affairs Vice President
- Medical Affairs Manager
- Medical Director
- Head of Medical Affairs
- Director of Medical Affairs
- Associate Director of Medical Affairs
- Medical Advisor
- Senior Medical Advisor
- Regional Scientific Manager
- Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
- Clinical Trial Liaison (CTL)
- Clinical Investigator
- Medical Lead
- Medical Information Officer
- Health Economics and Outcomes Researcher (HEOR)
- Medical Affairs Trainer
- Medical Affairs Operations Director
- Vice President Clinical Development