Welcome to TriNet Pharma!
ADVANCING SCIENCE, ONE PERSON AT A TIME
Why Choose TriNet Pharma?
WE IDENTIFY, RECRUIT, AND PLACE TOP INDUSTRY TALENT WHO DRIVE RESULTS.
Life Sciences Recruitment
SERVING CLIENTS AROUND THE WORLD
Optimize Your Workforce
We take a phased approach to seamlessly building new teams. The same is true for enhancing existing teams.
A Scalable Solution
We can provide experienced professionals to support the pre-launch and launch phase of a product.
We're Where You Are
We’ll find the right candidates for your organization at every level and in every geographic location. We’re where you need us.
Recruiters for Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Affairs, and Medical Communications
Our performance and services extend beyond industry standards
The TriNet Pharma Advantage
We distinguish our life sciences recruitment agency as follows:
- The vast majority of our candidates are placed directly from our database. Candidates are evaluated in 15-plus areas, including therapeutic area, indication, role-specific expertise, years of experience, cultural fit, and more. The database has information on over 30,000 professionals.
- TriNet Pharma has recruited, hired, deployed, and managed professionals for teams ranging from 1 to 84 members.
- 98% of our clients from large companies to middle-market companies to small start-ups launching their first products are repeat customers.
- We have experienced year-over-year growth. We’ve worked closely with executives, Human Resources, and department leaders to ensure the success of their teams.
- Our performance and services extend beyond industry standards. Through our Concierge Services, we can arrange a candidate’s transportation to interviews; book meeting space for interviews; rent and set up audiovisual equipment; arrange meals; book lodging, and more.
- We rank near the top of our industry category in every meaningful measurement.
- We’re not constrained by geographic location. Wherever you need staff, we can identify high-caliber, credentialed professionals for the build-out or expansion of a team.
- Life Sciences professionals rely on us to keep them informed of career-enhancing opportunities.
- Our Business Development Team is comprised of highly respected, former Medical Affairs professionals.