We Understand Science and the Science of Success
Medical Affairs Recruiting and Staffing Solutions
We started our journey in 2009, and since then we’ve helped many of the most successful life sciences companies build their Medical Affairs teams — and we continue to do this with our client’s concern for efficiency, resourcefulness, spending, and compliance in mind. It’s not enough for us to find organizations candidates with the right experience, we want to deliver exceptional leaders who are passionate about science.
Unlike other firms offering Medical Affairs recruiting services, we integrate risk management capabilities, through exceedingly careful screening of candidates and the use of a proprietary database that contains vital statistics for tens of thousands of Medical Affairs professionals, including Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs), Clinical Trial Liaisons (CTLs), Medical Directors, and VPs/Directors of Clinical Development currently working in the United States and overseas.
Through our database, we can assess Medical Affairs candidates across a spectrum of past experiences and future potential. We also know the market — we’ve implemented salary benchmarking and job grading into the search process. This ensures you’ll secure the right candidates for your open positions.
TriNet Pharma Leadership
MEET YOUR CORE TEAM
SVP, Global Clinical
& Medical Affairs/
Medical & Clinical Affairs
& Account Management
The TriNet Pharma Advantage
- The vast majority of TriNet Pharma’s candidates are placed directly from our database. Candidates are evaluated in 15-plus areas, including therapeutic area, indication, role-specific expertise, years of experience, cultural fit, and more. The database has information on over 30,000 professionals.
- TriNet Pharma has recruited, hired, deployed, and managed Medical Affairs professionals for teams ranging from 2 to 84 members.
- 98% of our clients, from top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic companies to middle-market companies to small start-ups launching their first products, are repeat customers.
- TriNet Pharma has experienced year over year growth. We’ve worked closely with executives, Human Resources, and Medical Affairs team leaders to ensure the success of their teams.
- Our performance and services extend beyond industry standards, including our Concierge Services. We can arrange a candidate’s airfare/other transportation to interviews; book meeting space for interviews; rent and set-up audiovisual equipment; arrange meals; book lodging, and more.
- We rank near the top of our industry category in every meaningful measurement.
- We’re not constrained by geographic location. Wherever in the world you need staff, we can identify high-caliber, credentialed professionals, including physicians for Medical Director roles, for the build-out or expansion of a team.
- Medical Affairs professionals rely on TriNet Pharma to keep them informed of career-enhancing opportunities.
- Our business development team is comprised of highly respected, former Medical Affairs professionals.
TriNet Pharma Recruiters
Meet Your Specialists