TriNet Pharma Understands Science and the Science of Success
We help many of the most successful pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic companies build their Medical Affairs teams — and we do this with our client’s concern for efficiency, resourcefulness, spending, and compliance in mind. It’s not enough for us to find organizations candidates with the right experience, we want to deliver exceptional leaders who are passionate about Medical Affairs.
Unlike other firms offering similar services, we integrate risk management capabilities, through exceedingly careful screening of candidates and use of a proprietary database which contains vital statistics for tens of thousands of Medical Affairs professionals, including Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) and Medical Directors, currently working in the United States and overseas. Through our database, we can assess candidates across a spectrum of past experiences and future potential. We also know the market — we’ve implemented salary benchmarking and job grading into the search process. This ensures you’ll secure the right candidates for your open positions.
We distinguish our organization from other placement agencies as follows:
- 100% of TriNet Pharma candidates are placed directly from our database. Additionally, top candidates in Medical Affairs rely on us to keep them informed of career-enhancing opportunities.
- TriNet Pharma has recruited, hired, deployed, and managed field-based Medical Affairs’ professionals for teams ranging from 2 to 84 members.
- 98% of our clients, from top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic companies to middle-market companies to small start-ups launching their first products, are repeat customers.
- TriNet Pharma has experienced year over year growth. We’ve worked closely with executives/hiring managers, Human Resources, and MSL team leaders to ensure the success of Medical Affairs teams.
- Our performance and services extend beyond industry standards, including our concierge services. We rank near the top of our industry category in every meaningful measurement.
- We’re not constrained by geographic location. Wherever in the world you need Medical Affairs staff, we can identify high-caliber, credentialed professionals, including physicians for Medical Director roles, for the build-out or expansion of Medical Affairs teams.
Contact a TriNet Pharma business development expert or a recruiter today!