We hope to see you at Life Sciences industry events around the globe!
Where's TriNet Pharma?
Peruse our calendar of events, and you’ll learn that we attend, sponsor, and exhibit at regional, national, and global industry events throughout the year.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with clients and candidates during these conferences and to establish relationships with new pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostics organizations. We help clients secure advanced degreed, highly experienced, and diverse talent in the areas of Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations, and Medical Communications.
TriNet Pharma 's Calendar of Events
2022 Calendar of Events
- ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium – January 20-22, 2022, San Francisco, CA (hybrid live and virtual event)
- TCT Tandem Meeting – February 2-6, 2022, Salt Lake City, UT
- World Symposium – February 7-11, 2022, San Diego, CA
- ASCO Genitourinary Cancers Symposium – February 17-19, 2022, San Francisco, CA (hybrid live and virtual event)
- MAPS Annual Meeting – March 20-23, 2022, New Orleans, LA
- AAD Annual Meeting – March 25-29, 2022, Boston, MA
- AAN Annual Meeting – April 2-7, 2022, Seattle, WA
- NKF Spring Clinical Meeting – April 6-10, 2022, Boston, MA
- MAPS EMEA – May 15-17, 2022, Paris, France
- ASCO – June 3-7, 2022, Chicago, IL
- European Hematology Association – June 9-12, 2022, Vienna, Austria
- DIA – June 19-23, 2022, Chicago, IL
- MSL Society Conference – September 6-8, 2022, Las Vegas, NV
- European Society of Medical Oncology – September 9-12, 2022, Paris, France
- ID Week – October 19-23, 2022, Washington, DC
- American Society of Nephrology – November 1-6, 2022, Orlando, FL
- American Association for the Study of Liver Disease – November 4-8, 2022, Washington, DC
- American College of Rheumatology – November 10-14, 2022, Philadelphia, PA
- American Society of Hematology – December 10-13, 2022, New Orleans, LA
- Contact us to schedule a time to meet with a TriNet Pharma business development professional or a recruiter at any of the events listed above.