Clinical Affairs Jobs Around the World
Clinical trials are key to advancing medical knowledge and patient care, and TriNet Pharma finds and places candidates in clinical operations careers around the world so that they can advance healthcare.
Jobs Where You Want to Be
Let us help you find a Clinical Affairs career where you live, or if you're seeking a new environment, we can support your search for a position in a brand new place. Our desire is to help you reach your personal career goals at the right time and in the right place.
What is Clinical Affairs?
Clinical Affairs teams are responsible for designing, planning, and physically running Phase I – IV clinical trials within the Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostics, medical device) industry. The size of a Clinical Affairs team is determined by the type of clinical trial being conducted.
Clinical Affairs Jobs
Clinical trials require individuals to coordinate the project or particular phases of the drug/device development process. These positions range from:
- Clinical Trial Administrators who support day-to-day activities for a trial
- Clinical Research Associates who travel to different research units to ensure the trial runs according to plan
- Clinical Study Managers who manage the teams or the running of the trial
- Director-level roles in which a director will have sole responsibility for a trial
Learn about open Clinical Affairs jobs.
Keep Up with Trends in Clinical Affairs
- Innovations in standardizing data – there will be changes in the areas of risk management, protocol training, and patient experience. Innovative clinical development teams are finding unique ways to access connected real-world health data and link it to clinical trial data to provide a more complete view of a patient’s health.
- Nontraditional healthcare entities, such as Walmart and Verizon, will use their access to patient data to enter the healthcare space. It’s important that these new care settings work with a trustworthy carrier to transport the data they generate to their next destination, which could be clinical research trials, research institutions, or off-site servers.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – will be key in mitigating many pain points in clinical trials, such as low trial participation, retention issues, high study costs, and slow decision-making. AI will enable professionals to write protocols with honed inclusion/exclusion criteria, as well as procedures that are more effective. ML will facilitate better recruitment by making it easier to identify high-risk patients and forecast poor prognoses and predict risks and data-driven mitigation strategies.
- Become a member of professional organizations that can help you stay abreast of trends, including SOCRA, The Association of Clinical Research Professionals, and others. Also, join LinkedIn Groups related to your field.