This is a leading diagnostics company that develops innovative testing products.
- Territory: 2207-5800 – West US
- Therapeutic Area: Diagnostics/Device – Skin
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) supports the Medical Affairs team, and the MSL’s primary activities include scientific presentations, development of advisory presentation content, clinical trial support, and assistance with sales training.
The MSL covers all states west of the Mississippi River developing and growing professional relationships with dermatopathologists and relevant clinics in the region to further develop corporate relationships and partnerships.
Additionally, the MSL builds and maintains a comprehensive understanding of customer needs, field training needs, and support requirements. The MSL will work autonomously, within the Medical Affairs department. Support at National and Regional meetings is expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, develop, and maintain long-term collaborative relationships with opinion leaders.
- Maintain clinical, scientific, and technical expertise in disease state areas.
- Perform feasibility analysis on all clinical trial sites.
- Prepare reports on site feasibility for the clinical services team.
- Respond to and document unsolicited medical requests for information on the Company’s products and development programs.
- Facilitate investigator-sponsored trials and provide medical/clinical teams with feedback and insights from trial leaders.
- Prepare and implement scientific presentations both locally and nationally.
- Staff booth at all trade shows where Sales is present to provide scientific discussions.
- Work in conjunction with sales operations and training departments to implement field training.
- Adhere to corporate SOPs with legal and regulatory guidelines governing scientific interactions with physicians and healthcare professionals.
- Embrace and demonstrate the Company’s culture of integrity, focused execution, dedication to personal performance, and teamwork.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- An advanced degree including, but not limited to, MD, Ph.D., PharmD, RPh.
- A minimum of 3 years of previous MSL experience, with a minimum of 3 years in Melanoma, Oncology, or Diagnostics.
- Existing relationships with pathologists are highly preferred.
- Rare disease experience is an added benefit.
- Ability to travel frequently with overnight stays.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, the autonomous experience of working in a start-up environment.
- High level of scientific and clinical acumen.
- Understanding of regulatory framework and compliance in interacting with the medical community.
To apply for this job please visit go.trinetpharma.com.