Regulatory Affairs Jobs Around the World
We have proven our ability to recruit and deliver hard-to-find candidates for Regulatory Affairs roles in pharma, biotech, medical device, and medical diagnostics industries.
Jobs Where You Want to Be
Let us help you find a Regulatory Affairs career where you live, or if you're seeking a new environment, we can support your search for a position in a brand new place. Our desire is to help you reach your personal career goals at the right time and in the right place.
What is Regulatory Affairs?
Elizabeth D. Moyer, Ph.D., defines Regulatory Affairs as a discipline covering a range of skills and occupations that are composed of people who liaise with government, industry, and consumers to ensure foods, drugs, and medical products are safe and effective when used as advertised. 
Regulatory Affairs professionals in their various capacities within the Life Science industry (pharmaceutical therapeutics, medical devices, biologics) ensure that manufacturers comply with legislative and regulatory requirements at each stage of product development.
- Discovery and Development
- Preclinical Research
- Clinical Research
- FDA Review
- FDA Post-Marketing Safety Monitoring
Regulatory Affairs Jobs
Regulatory Affairs professionals, regardless of their title or role with the Life Sciences industry, are focused on ensuring the commercialization of safe and effective products and services.
Common titles include:
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Compliance Specialist
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Director
- Clinical Research Associate
- Director of Quality Assurance
- VP Regulatory Affairs
Pursuing a career in Regulatory Affairs promises job security as well as flexibility in work location. The majority of professionals work in regulated industries such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, or food science. About eight percent are consultants at legal, research, or marketing firms. The remainder work for academia, government agencies, or healthcare organizations.
Learn about open Regulatory Affairs jobs.
Keep Up with Trends in Regulatory Affairs
- Know what the FDA is doing and offering. Take advantage of offered educational programs.
- Stay current with basic advances in your field. Subscribe to top scientific journals.
- It’s a global economy. Know what’s going on in Regulatory Affairs in other countries, especially growing markets.
- Stay networked. Subscribe to Regulatory Affairs groups on LinkedIn like the Regulatory Affairs Professional Society. Make connections.