Finding and Placing Complete Medical Affairs Teams
Permanent, Contract, or Hybrid Teams
Drug development never rests, and as a result pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostics companies are increasingly in need of Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) to convey scientific information to a variety of key stakeholders (e.g., physicians, payers) and to acquire medical insights from Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs). Additionally, knowledge in therapeutic areas, medicine, and science has grown exponentially, and as a result, there is a more urgent need for professionals who can deliver scientific/clinical information accurately and effectively.
TriNet Pharma excels at Medical Affairs team build-out. We can place teams of permanent, full-time MSLs, teams of contract MSLs, and hybrid teams (permanent full-time and contract mix). No matter the team type, we can customize a plan to meet your company’s specific requirements. This includes finding candidates to fill other critical Medical Affairs roles (e.g., Clinical Research Physicians, Medical Advisors, Medical Monitors, and Medical Affairs Directors).
TriNet Pharma Medical Affairs Team Build-Out
We Provide Specialized Talent and a full Range of Consulting Solutions
Talent to do transformative work that contributes to the success of your company
Rollout a New Team in the United States or Abroad
Regardless of whether everyone on a Medical Affairs team is going to be permanent full-time or working in a contract capacity, potential talent must possess the appropriate degrees/certifications in science/medicine, a breadth of knowledge within a therapeutic area, and biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience. They must also be prepared to be adept at new technologies and knowledgeable of regulatory change, current and future markets, customer segmentation, barriers to commercialization, and more.
Knowing this, TriNet Pharma’s recruiters will seek high-level, specialized talent to meet your unique requirements, including optimizing recruiting processes by deploying a full range of consulting solutions, including:
- Utilizing our proprietary database to identify candidates quicker than all similar placement agencies
- Analyzing the market — we’ve implemented salary benchmarking and job grading into the search process
- Providing you with proprietary and national data on MSLs to help you establish salary bands
- Advising you of the most opportune times in the year to recruit talent
- Consulting with you on a budget (e.g., salary cap per territory)
- Ramping up the infrastructure for a contract team,* including:
- Tracking expenses via our expense management software tool. The software manages travel and expenses, tracks aggregate spending, and reports all expenditures
- Booking travel through our travel management application
- Tracking KOL interactions via MSLInsight, a customer relationship management (CRM) software tool
- Furnishing a monthly car allowance and a stipend for mobile phone services
- Providing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Medical Affairs professionals
TriNet Pharma is the largest agency placing Medical Affairs staff in key positions across the United States and Europe. We match the talent search strategy with your corporate strategy and provide consulting services to help your organization stay at the forefront of your specific life science sector.