You’ve come to the right place if you’re searching for a recruiting agency that focuses solely on Medical Affairs. TriNet Pharma can find your organization top-notch candidates who are passionate about patients, science, and Medical Affairs, and we’ll do this with your concerns for expediency, efficiency, and compliance in mind. Below are some helpful tips that will help you begin the search for the ideal Medical Affairs staff.
First, define your Medical Affairs hiring needs and specify all the position(s) details.
- Are you seeking one or many Medical Affairs employees (e.g., Medical Science Liaisons, Clinical Science Liaisons, Medical Directors, Medical Monitors, Executive-level positions)?
- Are you hoping to fill a contract, permanent, temporary, part-time, or full-time position?
- Is the position entry-level, long-experienced, executive-level?
- Do you require niche skills in a therapeutic area?
- Do you require previous clinical trial experience? How many years?
- Where in the United States or abroad do you want this position(s) located?
- What is the ideal candidate’s level of education?
- How many years of clinical experience do you wish the candidate to possess?
- What are the other roles and responsibilities of the position(s)?
- What is the salary for the position(s)?
- How quickly do you need to fill the position(s)?
Secondly, ask TriNet Pharma questions to learn how you’re helped by the agency’s services.
- How long have you been in business?
- How many full-time employees does TriNet Pharma have and where are they located?
- How many Medical Affairs teams have you recruited for in the last two years?
- Of those, how many were contract/permanent Medical Science Liaisons?
- What therapeutic areas did those teams/individuals focus on?
- Describe your recruitment process, including screening and interviewing candidates.
- Describe how you evaluate candidates’ interpersonal and communication skills.
- Describe your background check process.
- What software tools do you provide to support contract Medical Affairs staff?
- What metrics do you provide to clients on contract staff activities?
- How are your fees broken down (e.g., recruitment fees, ongoing contract fees, system access fees, etc.)?
- Do you support contracts where Medical Affairs staff report to the sponsor’s manager?
- What sets TriNet Pharma apart from its competition?
- How easily can you find the ideal candidate(s)?
- How easy is it to convert a contract employee to a full-time employee of our company?
- What is your guarantee period?
Additionally, ask questions you have thought of. This is only a starting list.
Third, engage TriNet Pharma to recruit the right Medical Affairs professionals for your organization.
TriNet Pharma doesn’t wait for a quality candidate to approach them. 100% of TriNet Pharma’s candidates are placed directly from the agency’s proprietary database. All candidates are evaluated in 15-plus areas, including therapeutic area, indication, clinical expertise, years as a Medical Affairs professional, and more. The database has information on over 8,000 Medical Affairs professionals.
And, because TriNet Pharma recruiters live and breathe recruiting, they reach out to passive candidates which may not be possible for your internal recruiting team.
TriNet Pharma can turn a months-long search into an expeditious one, reducing the stress of recruiting for your organization.
Furthermore, TriNet Pharma has recruited, hired, deployed, and managed field-based Medical Affairs teams, ranging from 2 to 84 members, for small start-ups, middle-market companies, and large life sciences companies. There isn’t another Medical Affairs recruiting agency better positioned to help you meet your staffing needs.