Regulatory Affairs Staffing Solutions
We combine a breadth of scientific recruitment expertise with outstanding compliance and commercial awareness to support pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostics companies with staffing solutions to help them meet rigorous regulatory standards.
We're Where You Need Us!
We’re not constrained by geographic location. Wherever in the world you need Regulatory Affairs professionals, we’re there. Let us help you expand or build your organization.
Do you have an urgent need to identify experienced Regulatory Affairs professionals?
TriNet Pharma has helped many of the most successful life sciences companies build or enhance their Regulatory Affairs teams.
With evolving regulatory rules, technology advancements, and the
need to drive innovative products to market, a business partner that can
provide critical staffing solutions is essential. We can connect you to
exceptional Regulatory Affairs talent, including:
- VP Regulatory Affairs
- Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Manager Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Clinical Research Associate
- Compliance Specialist
- Director of Quality Assurance
Our database contains vital statistics on candidates, including:
- RAC certification
- Years of experience
- Regional experience (U.S (FDA), Europe (EMA), Canada, LATAM,
- CMC experience
- Quality control experience
- If device, experience with 510K, or ISO1385 submissions
- IND, NDA, ANDA experience
We excel at finding and placing talent, and we can assist with the interview and logistical portion of the search.