Regulatory Affairs roles are an integral part of any successful health science organization. As a result, it is not surprising that the demand for skilled Regulatory Affairs individuals has skyrocketed over the past five years.
If your organization is feeling the pinch due to the competitive marketplace or time constraints, we can help. Since 2009, we’ve been providing life sciences organizations around the world with Medical, Clinical, and Regulatory Affairs Staffing Solutions.
Our state-of-the-art database, which is used to quickly identify candidates for open positions, contains vital statistics on candidates, including:
• RAC certification
• Years of experience
• Regional experience (U.S (FDA), Europe (EMA), Canada, LATAM, JAPAC)
• CMC experience
• Quality control experience
• If device, experience with 510K, or ISO1385 submissions
• IND, NDA, ANDA experience
Let Us Provide You with Regulatory Affairs Staffing Expertise
Ensuring compliance with global legislative and regulatory requirements at each stage of product development is critical. If you need to find the right people for your team to improve a product’s time to market, let us help you find those candidates, including:
• VP Regulatory Affairs
• Director of Regulatory Affairs
• Manager Regulatory Affairs
• Regulatory Affairs Associate
• Clinical Research Associate
• Compliance Specialist
• Director of Quality Assurance
If you have an urgent need for Regulatory Affairs Staffing Solutions, please contact us so that we can learn how we can help you.