This video provides a brief overview of the benefits TriNet Pharma provides to Medical Affairs candidates.
Medical Affairs professionals rely on TriNet Pharma to keep them informed of new Medical Affairs roles. Candidates repeatedly turn to us when they’re ready to pursue a new career. The same goes for Clinical Operations candidates.
- Our recruiters establish lasting relationships with Medical Affairs candidates and guide them through career changes throughout their employment lifetime. Recruiters stay in contact throughout the year to make sure they are ready to go when you are.
- Recruiters take the time to learn about you, and then they tailor their searches so that they can present jobs that meet your defined criteria and skill set.
- Recruiters present your resume directly to hiring managers, which increases visibility.
- Recruiters will guide you through the hiring process, including preparation for interviews, coordination, feedback, helping with offer negotiations — all of which lead to a better result for you and the client.
- Recruiters have access to jobs that are often not posted online. They can provide contract opportunities that allow for more personal growth than traditional MSL roles.
- TriNet Pharma is a resource for all candidates who wish to find new Medical Affairs roles.