We’ll Help You Step into Your Next Medical Affairs Role
You can rely on TriNet Pharma to keep you informed of any new Medical Affairs role that is perfect for you. Candidates repeatedly turn to us when they’re ready to pursue a new career.
- Our recruiters establish lasting relationships with Medical Affairs candidates and guide them through career changes throughout their employment lifetime. Recruiters stay in contact with you throughout the year to make sure they are ready to launch a career search when you are ready for a move.
- TriNet Pharma recruiters take the time to learn about you, and then they tailor their searches to present jobs that meet your defined criteria and skill set.
- Our Recruiters present your resume directly to hiring managers, which increases visibility.
- TriNet Pharma recruiters will guide you through the hiring process, including preparation for interviews, coordination of the interview location and schedule, feedback from the hiring manager and others who were part of the interview process, and helping with offer negotiations. All of these steps lead to a better result for you and the hiring company.
- Our recruiters have access to jobs that are often not posted online. They can also provide contract opportunities that allow for more personal growth than traditional Medical Science Liaison roles.
- TriNet Pharma is a resource for all candidates who wish to find new Medical Affairs roles.
If you found this article helpful, you might enjoy reading “The Benefits of a Contract Medical Affairs Career.”